Kick start your wellness plan with our Group Classes
Looking for a fun way to get your heart rate up? The certified group exercise instructors at Wave Health & Fitness are here to motivate you with cutting-edge class offerings and strength training moves designed to boost your energy and your mood.
Take a look at Wave's June class schedule, Including Wave's new Barre class!
Current Class Offerings at Wave Health & Fitness:
- Les Mills' BODYPUMP™ –Wave Health & Fitness is the only club in Boston to feature Les Mills’ BODYPUMP™ class. Get the results you are looking for with the ultimate barbell class that challenges all the major muscle groups by using the best weight room exercises including squats, presses, lifts and curls.
- Barre - Change your body with this empowering, and energetic workout based on the principles of pilates and ballet. Loose inches with small isolated movements to target each specific muscle followed by a stretch to create length.
- Circuit & Spin – A circuit class designed to push each individual in strength, cardio, and core endurance. After a 20 minute circuit, participants will be taken through a focused and challenging ride on Wave's stationary spin bikes.
- Cycling – A stationary cycling class that applies a variety of training methods and motivational strategies. This class proves to be a challenging workout for people of all fitness levels.
- Cardio Box – A Cardiovascular class utilizing all of the bodies major muscle groups that incorporates boxing techniques and high intensity drills designed to improve both speed and agility.
- Pilates – A dynamic series of precise movements and exercises that enhance your natural alignment and elongate the muscles.
- Zumba – The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms, and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat. Add some Latin flavor and international zest into the mix and you've got Zumba®!
- Yoga – A slower paced class that gives many different modifications to the traditional yoga theories of improving general flexibility, strength, relaxation and meditation.